· Publisher represent and warrant that:
· Publisher Media is in compliant with all applicable laws and does not contain or promote, nor links to another website that contains, libelous, defamatory, abusive, violent, prejudicial, obscene, sexually explicit or illegal content;
· Publisher agrees to:
· Promote only via direct publishers websites.
· Not to promote via users with ad blockers.
· Not to promote pre lander without the company approval.
· Not to promote via “thank you” page offer.
· Not to promote via Auto redirect.
· There will be no double installations (publisher can’t installed company extensions combined with another extension or flow that involves other downloads).
· Not to promote via network, website or link to websites containing any Promotion of illegal substances or activities, pornographic, brokering, injection, incentive, affiliates, racial, ethnic, political, software pirating (e.g. Warez) or hacking, hate-mongering, Incentives or otherwise objectionable content or promote via toolbars or toolbar applications, coupons, Ad injections, search enhancement and data exchange modules or price comparison applications.
· Not to engage in any illegal activity, whatsoever, is not allowed and owns the legal right to use and distribute all content, copyrighted material, products, and services displayed on Publisher Media. If instructed to do so by the Company and/or if this Agreement terminates, Publisher will immediately remove and discontinue the use of any Site Data.
· Publisher acknowledge that Company does not represent, warrant, or make any specific or implied promises as to the successful outcome of any Programs.
· Each party will make every effort to uphold the highest ethical and commercial standards. Each party shall not engage in any Fraudulent Activity. Fraudulent Activity means any of the following: (a) fictitious downloads or installations of the Software; (b) automated and/or fraudulent clicks on any marketing materials for the Software. When Publisher are notified that fraudulent activities may be occurring on his Media, and do not take any actions to stop the fraudulent activities, Publisher are responsible for all associated costs and legal fees resulting in these fraudulent activities.
· If any errors or undesirable
results occur due to no fault of the Company, Company shall not be responsible
for losses and Publisher may not be compensated.